Did your children throw food back out of the refrigerator? Do not let it happen again!
While the refrigerator is a useful household appliance that few would want to live without, this kitchen standard can present dangers if steps are not taken to ensure the safe use and disposal of it.
Many people fail to realize the dangers that their refrigerators pose and, as such, do not properly protect themselves from these dangers.
Tips to avoid children accidents:
- Use a children proof fridge lock.
- Warn children not to touch ice-cold surfaces with their tongues.
- For added precaution keep glass bottles and jars off easily accessible shelves and never store batteries or film or other interesting inedible objects in the refrigerator.
As soon as babies start crawling – let alone walking – they start getting into everything.
That's why you'll want our fridge locks. Unlike most child safety locks, these super-safe latches are truly & totally childproof fridge locks. In tests, even clever 4-year-olds couldn't unlock them.
The Secret's Closure
Each fridge lock has 2 security buttons. To unlock, simply press both buttons and slide out. For an adult like you, it's simple – you can do it with just one hand. But, for your baby or toddler, it's an impossible challenge. (Just make sure your tot doesn't watch & copy you.)
No Tools Needed
- To install, simply:
- Peel off the paper backing from the adhesive tape
- Position the lock where you want it to go – across a cabinet, refrigerator, or oven door; even over a toilet seat
- Press down firmly to secure the adhesive to your clean, dry surface
- Takes just seconds & won't damage your furniture.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Size: 6.4×5.5cm
- With double-sided tape
Shipping takes 10 to 25 days.
We truly believe we make some of the most creative inventions and we back that up with an Iron-Clad 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t have a positive shopping experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can sometimes be a daunting task, so we want you to know there are absolutely zero risks in purchasing something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance, we are here for you.